Thursday, April 15, 2010

¡Hola!

i can almost still feel the ocean breeze.
i miss you, puerto vallarta.


lo siento, mis amigos. it's been three weeks since my last post, and that is ridics. BUT i have an excuse. i was superbusy before mexico, and then i was in mexico, and i've had a lot to do in the past 44 hours since i've been back. but here i am now!!!

thanks for the few emails and comments saying that you missed me. that was just so cute, and i felt really bad for not hopping on the computer sooner.

and i feel bad again because this post is kinda a sham. i just wanted to shoot y'all a line and let you know that i'm alive and i'll be writing a REAL post tonight. don't hate me! your patience will be rewarded with some sweet pics and stories :)

here are some teasers for the time being!

gorgeous view from our favorite place: bar los burros
yep, that's a pirate ship.

happy/dorky pic before my first time snorkling
(i can't help giggling when i look at it!)

i've missed you, my loves! come back soon for my legit mexxx post :) ¡adios!


11 comments:

  1. This is the first time I have commented, but I have been reading your blog for a few weeks and I love it! I am glad your back :) I am jealous... what a fantastic trip that must have been!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola! Glad you made it back safely from Mexico. There's lot of crazy things going on down there so it's good to hear from you. I love your snorkeling picture. It makes me giggle too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous! Looks fab! :) Glad you're alive! (isn't that nice to hear occasionally?) hah :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to here about the trip! Love snorkeling! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to see that your back!
    I want to go snorkeling some day too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! So glad you're back. I've been checking every day waiting for a new post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Glad to see that you're back and had a wonderful time in Mexico...can't wait to see more photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it looks like you had a great time!!! i'm looking forward to your next post. =)

    (don't tell the others, but you are my fave pfg. =) )

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay! Can't wait to see more pics!!!
    Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY! I found your blog and LOVE it! I tried your sweet tater chips and LOVE them, I haven't posted any comments but today when I saw you had a post I had to comment, so glad your back and thanks for the inspiration! "o)

    ReplyDelete